Ideal for short runs, the AbleBlock was developed for quick changeovers with minimal change parts. An operator should be “Able” to change product quickly making even a 100 bottle run worthwhile.
The AbleBlock has all the required elements to produce a quality product. Included into a very compact frame (6 feet wide x 3.5 feet deep, 1.8 m wide x 1 m deep) are an infeed turntable, linear indexer, pump with diving nozzle, plug feeder and placement (optional), cap feeder and placement, automatic cap torquing with magnetic clutch (not pneumatic) and an out-feed accumulating turntable.
The AbleBlock can be further extended to include a labeling station.
Suitable for a wide range of products and containers, the AbleBlock can operate at up to 25 containers per minute. That’s the equivalent of 2.5 million bottles per year on a single shift. Most production facilities would benefit from moving short runs to a dedicated filler. These small volume products do not need to be loss leaders anymore on large equipment and difficult change overs.
The AbleBlock is designed for all kinds of filling applications. Glass or plastic, plugs or stoppers, crimp caps or screw caps or press-on… not only can the AbleBlock handle all types, but it can handle them all on the same machine, with a very fast changeover.
The AbleBlock comes with its own legs (or on casters), but these can easily be removed and the Able Block placed into a clean room or under a laminar flow hood. If you have a special application which we have not mentioned, we’d be pleased to adapt the AbleBlock.
Standard Features Include:
- Stand-alone design
- Fully guarded, interlocked for operator protection
- HMI touch screen control, 7” full color
- Speeds up to 25 per minute
- Stainless steel, anodized aluminum construction, cGMP suitable for aseptic applications
- Peristaltic or sealless ceramic filling pumps
- Pick and place plugging and capping
- Separate torque control station
- Outfeed collection shelf with possibility of tray loading or connection to labeler conveyor
Request A Quote