Six Head ROPP Capper
PallayPack cappers are built for us to last, and will provide you years of trouble free service. Our suppliers have been manufacturing a full range of liquid filling and capping machinery for over 40 years. Their customers include not only some of the best known chemical, food, beverage and cosmetic companies, but they also supply many of the best known machinery manufacturers on a subcontract basis as well.
The equipment is always the highest quality, featuring stainless steel construction (including the stainless steel base), internationally available commercial components such as Festo pneumatics and Omron sensors. All machines are manufactured in accordance with OSHA regulations, including fully interlocked safety guards.
The capper features an extremely clean design, which makes changeover simple and fast, and ensures that no product can enter the base of the machine where the mechanical and electrical panels are housed. A special lip surrounding the base of the machine traps any product in the unlikely event of spills and can be channeled away as required.
- All the parts that could be in contact with the product are in S / S AISI 304
- Cap sorter fitted on top of capping turret
- Caps chute in S / S AISI 304 with photocells
- 6 ROPP heads in stainless steel with rollers and No Cap– No Roll system to protect the bottle neck in case a cap is missing.
- Electric regulation of the height of capper
- Electric regulation of the speed by inverter
- Electrical micro switch stop the machine in case of problems on the star so as not break any bottles.
- Electrical photocell is posed in machine in-let enter; in case of no arrival of bottles the machine doesn’t run.
- Electrical photocell is posed on the exit: in case of problem on the bottling plant the machine stops.
- Electrical photocell stop the machine in case the caps feeder is completely empty as to avoid any bottles pass through the machine without to be closed. Automatically the machine start again working as the caps feeder is again full of caps.
- Control panel in S / S AISI 304 with auxiliaries service at 24 volts
- The body of the machine is completely made in stainless steel AISI 304 including the chassis and is mounted on adjustable height feet in order to get an easy assembling to the rest of the bottling plant