RSM02 & RSM05 Syringe Fillers
The ROTA filling and stoppering machine for pre-sterilized syringes (nested in tubs) has been developed based upon Rota’s proven track record and many years of experience.
The model RSM series machines incorporate state of art servomotor technology to guarantee gentle transport, filling from the bottom up and rubber plunger insertion. The machines meets all cGMP regulations and its design guarantees a perfect laminar air flow path over each machine working area.
- cGMP-Compliant construction
- Compact foot print
- Fully automated syringe nest transportation through the machine
- Automated syringe nest pick and place
- Automated SCARA system to index nest at filling – plunger insertion station
- Easy to use and easy to set up touch screen HMI
- Optimum access to all areas for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- High accuracy filling
- Output: 2 filling pumps 81/minute or 5 filling pumps 192/minute
- Quick change-over
- Product range: Syringes 1 – 20 ml
- Dosing by means of sanitary seal-less rotary piston pumps made of 316 stainless steel or ceramic material.
- Filling ranges: 0,2-2 ml / 1-5 ml / 2-10 ml / 6-30 ml
- Hand placement of tubs into the machine
- PLC Elau CoDeSys matched with Elau servo motors
- Product contact parts are 316 stainless steel (and/or ceramic) with FDA approved silicone filling tube.
- Integrated electrical cabinet
Request A Quote