FLR 100 Vial Filler
The FLR100 can be configured to fill, insert stoppers or plugs, crimp cap or screw cap, all depending on the application. The basic machine includes one set of change parts.
The concept of the machine is a Monoblock construction featuring a 50 cycle per minute indexing starwheel, which indexes two containers at a time to the dual filling, stoppering and capping stations to produce up to 100 containers per minute.
Filling is by seal-less rotary 316L S.S. positive displacement piston pumps are available in a wide range of displacements (from micro-litres to 125ml). Double pumping increases output speed on larger fill volumes and does not affect the extremely tight fill tolerance which can be maintained over long production runs. Precision filling needles which direct product at the walls of the containers, and the diving action of the filling nozzle support reduce foaming and splashing. These simple filling needles do not touch the inside of the containers, disposable silicone tubing, and push-on fittings, are simple to remove for autoclaving. Peristaltic pumps of any make can be integrated as needed to compliment or replace entirely the standard pumps.
- Range:Vials [ml]: 0.2 – 50ml
- Vials max. diameter [mm]: 32 as standard – glass
- Vials max. height [mm]: 52 as standard – plastic with feeder100
- Power requirement [V/Hz]: 220/480/60/3Ph.
(Other voltages on request)
- Power consumption [W]: 800
- Infeed magazine (int. width and length) [mm]:
- Outfeed magazine (ext. width and length) [mm]:
- Machine dimensions [mm]: 2300/1470/1800 (standard)
- Crate dimensions [mm]: Approx. 2400/1700/2200
- Weight (land/sea, gross/net) [kg] – not including bottle feeder: Approx. 650/950
- Compressed air required [1/min], pressure [bar]: 100/5
- Output [Vials/h]
- Filling volume:
- Up to 5 ml – 6000
- 10 ml – 5500
- 20 ml – 4000
- 30 ml – 3100
- 50 ml – 1200
- 100 ml – 850
- Output [Vials/h] for two times filling on one filling station
- Filling volume:
- Up to 10 ml – 6000
- Up to 20 ml – 5000
- 30 ml – 4500
- 50 ml – 2000
- 100 ml – 1200
Request A Quote