Omag has always designed and constructed tea pods packaging machines for powdered and leaf teas, in round tea bags made with paper filters. By request, tea bags can be individually wrapped to ensure greater conservation of aroma and taste, or for marketing reasons.
A wide range of machines are used for this application:
• continuous-motion vertical packaging machines Mod. C3 for single-portion packets;
• intermittent-motion vertical packaging machines Mod. CS for stick packs;
• intermittent-motion horizontal packaging machines Mod. CO for pouches and Doypacks.
Mod. C3 packaging machines are designed to produce tea pods with filter paper, in the classic single or double rectangular format, or shaped into rounded formats.
• multi-line auger batchers designed for very powdery teas that do not flow freely
• volumetric batchers with oscillating or rotary cups for leaf teas and powdery teas that flow easily and/or in granules
Round tea bags packaging machine can be completed with a variety of optional accessories to personalize them according to specific needs.
All packaging machines can be supplied for one or more lines, and can therefore be used for small, medium and large productions runs. They can also be supplied combined with the latest automatic or semi-automatic systems to pack sachets in boxes of various types, formats and dimensions.
Continuous-motion vertical packaging machines Mod. C3 for single-portion packets.
Intermittent-motion vertical packaging machines Mod. CS for stick packs.
Intermittent-motion horizontal packaging machines Mod. CO for pouches and Doypacks.
Copyright © 2016 Pallay Pack. All rights reserved.